Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sourcing for Items





A hose that can tahan up to 60 Deg C of heating oil.... First stop I went to Jurong Port Rd hardware shops but none could provide me this hose with such specification... i was about to lose hope.. when I decided to go to Pioneer North Rd when I saw this company Techmarine Hydraulic which immediately show me some stocks.... It took me 1.5 hours just to source for this hose .. It can be really 'SIAN' if you cant get what you are looking for but perseverance pays.. For those quick coupling... you can only get at a shop at Jurong Port Rd hardware stores.. Been to several places in the West side and only there it is available.....
All in a long hard day of sourcing and buyings.. .... ... Life can be so boring but then if you look back.. life is too short and you really need to make the full use of it...
The one and oni
Nizam

No comments: