Monday, July 14, 2008

Hectic Sunday,13 Jul 2008

The day started when my mum wants to buy some lining for her clothes at Arab Street. We went to this place called Sharvan's. As I am totally oblivious about tailoring, I cant be bothered to know the details.. What I know, my two sis, my mum and my wife spend close to 200 bucks there to get their fabrics.. This does not include the tailoring services that they are going to pay per suit...



Next, We went to Clark's warehouse sales. This sales is quite goood. Plenty of hot bargains. Brand like Clark, Hush Puppies, Obermann and many others for footwear brands. Apparel brands we haven GoldLion, Giordano and Fido Dido... etc.. It was much better than the last sales that we went.
My mum brought - a GoldLion shirt for my dad and slippers.
My older sis- bought three t-shirt for Nadirah.
My younger sis brought - a Polo T for her fiance and
My wife - brought Hush Puppies Sandal and Gold Lion S/S Shirt for me.
It was a good bargain. Really worth the trip there...
Next, we went to Toyogo Warehouse at Toa Payoh. to get some daily household products. You can really gets a lot of stuff there. Cheap and reliable.
Really had a busy day... to top all that, My wife, sis,Nadirah and I went to Bukit Gombak MRT for the Pasar Malam there... Of cos the main attraction of all bazaar is THE FOOD!!. Plenty of food to buy and stuff ourselves with..
YUMMY.
The one and oni
Nizam

No comments: