Friday, July 4, 2008

School children playing on travelling bus


I was just finishing my Friday's prayers, when I came across this bus full of students. The bus was moving and the students inside it was not properly seated. Instead they were playing catching and running around the bus.... With the recent accidents involving school buses, it is very dangerous if students are not properly restrain. But I feel it is almost impossible to restrain these chlidren as they are young and ignorant of the dangers if the bus driver suddenly stepped on the brakes..
We might need to educate this students to improve road safety for everyone.
The one and oni
Nizam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sadly this is true
thats y im fricking paranoid whenever on bus with the kids.
As for me, one simple rule,
they can sing dance and wave to all the strangers for all i care.
Just dont stand! EVEN IF they need to adjust the aircon, they MUST ask for permission! LOL
yup thats how paranoid i am!