Wednesday, July 30, 2008

KL Trip 26-27 Jul Episode 6



First stop - We went to Parkson at Sungei Wang... Plenty of stuff to buy, my wife gotten her self Carlorino's shoe.. My baby Hariz bought 1 piece of junk suit and a pair or short and t-short. I got myself a pair of GoldLion pants.. Next we went to Metro Jaya at BB Plaza.. My wife bought herself a sling bag by Giamax..
We finalise our trip at shopalot.. where my wife bought two t shirt for her brother and and future sister in law.. Here we made a shocking discovery that Nadhirah's new clothes brought from Parkson is missing..... I rush over to there only to be given a wild goose chase by their sales assistance saying that customer service should have it. A total of RM$172.00 of clothes are gone forever... Someone just manage to profit from our losses.. My sister was the one who misplaced the bag....
Apart from that unfortunate event, on the overall we had a wonderful time shopping there.. Its is indeed KL = Shopping Paradise.. with the best bargains....
The one and oni
Nizam

No comments: