Thursday, July 3, 2008

$1000 Bet to lose 10kg weight



My two colleagues, Jaya on the left and Sulia on the right make a bet with my Boss, Mr. Wang that in 4 months time they will shed 10 kg.... The reward ??? $1000.00... Sound too daunting for the two of them? I think Jaya is at least 95 kg and Sulia should be around 82 kg... In 4 months time, 30 Oct, please come and visit my blog again to see if they have succeeded in losing that 10 kg....
They told me they have a secret plan but for now it will still be secret.. We shall see how this secret plan can do good for them...
As for me?? I will continue to tempt them with food during lunch... Afterall .. .. it is really fun to see them struggling to diet... HAHA...
You live only once.. Live life to the fullest...
The one and oni
Nizam

No comments: