Monday, July 21, 2008

JB trip and my Dad's New Mini MPV




Sunday was as usual.. Very hectic for me.. Me and my extended family first went to JB for tailoring purposes.. As mentioned earlier, we went to Arab Street to purchase the fabric to make Baju Kurung.. Today, we went to JB and met this Tailor lady named Liya to sewn up their dresses.
My wife require 3 suits that cost her about RM$280.00. My mum spent about RM$90.00 for a long piece.. My younger sis spent about RM$140.00 for her only piece and my elder sis who spent the most about RM$330.00 for 4 pieces of Baju Kurung.. On overall, We spent about RM$840 for 9 pieces of Baju Kurung... I think its expensive but then after knowing that each piece in Singapore would cost about S$120.00, I am sure its a bargain to do it in JB. Worth the wait for about 2 hours when I was trapped in the jam at Singapore Customs...
NEXT.. we went straight to 39 Defu Lane 12, KB Auto Pte Ltd... I test Drive their Journey Mini MPV.
The result.
1. Good Car handling even with no power steering.
2. No noise from Air Con
3. Better Power and acceleration compare to Hafei Minz
4. Second row seats are able to rotate 180 deg.
5. Lower Centre of gravity compared to Hafei.
After prolong discussion with my family... we decided to purchase the Wuling Journey for $20,800.00 for OPC exclude car insurance.. Oh well... due to our ever growing family, I believe getting this car is a luxury but we are not going to take loan for this car.. Straight
CASH so I don think it will affect our pocket that much to maintain the car......
Stay tune to this blog for me to describe in greater details on how good is the performance of this Wuling MPV...
The one and oni
Nizam

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halo Bro.

Thats is truly and awesome news for your ever-growing family.

Believe everyone is excited about it there. Wow..i like the idea of 180 degree turns for your 2nd row..
Your family members gog to enjoy it...during weekends gathering...

CASH somemore.,,,power

Rgds
Sean

Anonymous said...

Hi nizam i like to know more about the wuling mpv.How is the performance?Is it good?tanx

MOHD HAIRUNIZAM said...

Hi,

I would really loves to post more on this matter. Wulin gperformances.. But currently we are still awaiting for the delivery of the vehicle... From the test drive I did.. The handling of the vehicle when compared with DongFeng and Hafei. is much superior.. As you can know all three model do not have power steering but I personally felt that the handling is much better for Wuling.. furthermore the air conditioning for Hafei is so noisy with creeking sound during the test drive.. I did not hear the same noises when I test drive Wuling..

Nizam

Anonymous said...

Tanx nizam .Thingking of getting 1 for my famaly too.How the fuel consumptions?Is the gear box smooth?