Friday, July 18, 2008

Accessories for my car

I bought my car in Nov 06 and like many other things, after prolong use we need to change worn off parts .. This is all the hidden costs when you have a car... Servicing your car is important to ensure your safety.. But with current economic turmoils... Its getting more and more straining to my pockets but for safety sake we cannot compromise!





My car had a strange problem. The water tank that hold the water to be sprayed everytime we wants to clean our windscreen is leaking... I had to refill my tank every two weeks previously as I am oblivious of the problem.... When I finally realise that the tank is leaking I sent it for repairs.. Currently everything is free as it still under warranty.. The pain will come when the warranty ends in a few months time..





Whilst I am there, I cant resist to replace my worn out wipers and purchase Still plate accessories for my car..



The plastic material on my car door opening is about to worn out soon. So decided to purchase this still plate to cover up the worn out plastic.


The one and oni

Nizam

No comments: