Monday, July 21, 2008

Test Drive Hafei



Saturday, 19 Jul, I went to Sheng Shiong to help my mum with her groceries, Dad and Nadhirah tagged along to Ten Mile Junction. After the trip to Sheng Shiong completed, I mooted the idea of going to test drive for a mini van.... One of the more popular ones are Hafei.. As such we went to Hafei Showroom situated at 55 Ubi Ave 3. I did the test drive and I have ALOT of reservation in purchasing it.
1. No power steering
2. Air con very noisy
3. Poor Handling.
4. Engine noisy.
5. High Centre of gravity.
We were almost wanted to purchase the OPC of Minz but my sister wanted to be a part of the decision making but she is not there during the test drive and as such.. ... we decided to postpone the agreeement...
To think we already had 80 of such vehicle on Singapore roads indicate this Minz is definitely a good choice of Budget MPV for many families.....
We have to decide soon as the bidding will be done by Wednesday this week.
The one and oni
Nizam

No comments: