Monday, June 30, 2008

Dinner at Siam Kitchen



We book for 8 people at 8 pm, 29 Jun 2008 at Siam Kitchen Jurong point Outlet. To our dismay, when we reach there at 8 pm sharp, our table is not ready.... We had to wait for 15 mins, before we are seated. Quite reasonable.... Oh well dinner was quite good... My mum and Dad, my two sis, my wife and son and my sis's fiance was there. Nadhirah and her sister was there too.. Dinner was serve promptly and there is no other glich from there on.. Thank goodness.. Dinner started out badly but in the end good service prevail. Due to OCBC card, we manage to get additional 15% discount...Not bad.. To put simply,


Siam Kitchen..


1. Delicious food.

2. Good customer service.

3. Affordable prices.


I am sure to be there again if I have the opportunities..


The one and oni

Nizam

No comments: