Saturday, June 28, 2008

My cousin's wedding







The wedding was held at Blk 266 at Bukit Batok. Date of event was 21/22 June. Saturday was the marriage vowing ceremony and Sunday is the main feasting event. As I had made my cousins worked hard for my wedding .. .. that like 2 years ago.... 15/16 Jul 2006.... now its my turn to wash the dishes and help to prepare the drinks for the guests. I love weddings as I will meet my relatives those as far living in Malaysia will make the trip down to Singapore. Of course, there is always those whom you will see only during weddings and Hari Raya even though they are here in Spore






Oh well, the event was nicely co-ordinate and as far as I am concern was successsfully. Since my cousin attend the same Pri, Poly and even University institution, some of my friend also attended the Wedding. Nice to catch up with them too....






Life is too short.. you got to cherish every moment of it....






The one and oni



Nizam

No comments: