Tuesday, October 21, 2008

James Wedding dinner at The Pines





I was one of the fortunate to be invited to my ex colleague's wedding, James. It was a grand wedding held at The Pines, Steven Road. For the first time, we have valet parking where I have to surrender my car keys to them. It was kinda weird looking other people driving my car.. But anyway. .. The grand ballroom was very spacious and the food was alright. It has a very nice interior for a wedding ceremony. Thank James for inviting me!

4 comments:

Sean Chua said...

Nice venue indeed...

But But i saw several pillars there....

Hmm

Anonymous said...

my god!!! my sis looks like shite!! pls post a better picture of her next time!!
LOL

MOHD HAIRUNIZAM said...

Hey, Gice your sis a break man!!

For a table of ten, you will be charged around $638 which is not that bad!!! of cos we have not added the GST yet..But then.. It quite cheap for a place near to town area.

Anonymous said...

oiiii
its not me! u shd have given her a break!!
so poor thing, u put up such an ugly pic of her!!
as i always reminded u, you dunno how lucky u are to have gotten her!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHA
;P jangan marah!!!