Saturday, October 4, 2008

1st-3rd day Itenary for Hari Raya!


The last three days, Hariz, my wifey and I has been celebrating Hari Raya Non stop! To briefly describe what we have been doing I will try to give you all and idea how many places we have been!!
1st October 2008
I went out with my dad's sister family. A total of 6 families went out together to visit our relatives.
1. Went to my in law's place at Bedok
2. Then we proceed to my parent place at Bukit Batok.
3. Then we went to my Aunt's place.
4. After that we went to my Dad's oldest brother's place.
5. Then we went to my grandma's sister's place at Choa Chu Kang.
6. Followed by my place.
7. We then proceed to my cousin's place Kak Mama
8. After that we went to Abg Din's mother's place
9. That is follwed by Abg din's place at Bukit Panjang
10. We headed back to bukit batok.. to my mum's place for one final place!
A total of ten houses for our first day of celebration! I reached home that day around 1 pm totally exhausted!
2nd October 2008
After such and exhausting day, the second day was not that bad! we started..
1. Went to my mum's place to fetch them. That was around 2 pm before we left our house.
2. Went to my dad's nephew's place at Bukit Batok.
3. Followed by his other nephew's place at Jurong West
4. Finally we went to my mum's sister's palce at Bukit Batok.
5. My family separated from my parents and we proceed to Bedok to fetch my mother in law and Sarah
6. We then headed to Nyanyi Kala's place at Tampines.
7. Then we went to my wifey's auntie's place also at Tampines
8. We then went on to go to Farah Hani's place at Punggol
9. Lastly we headed back to Bedok to send my mum home and rested there for a while and left home around 11.30 pm!
Second day hari raya was not that hectic but it definitely tiring as well....
3rd Oct 2008
Due to Friday's prayer, we started slightly late today.
around 5 pm.. we
1. Went to my mum's brother's place at Bukit Batok
2. Went back to my mum's place for margrib.
3. Followed by to my mum's oldest brother's place also at Bukit Batok.
Not so tiring but we reach home around 11 pm and was extremely tired after three days of late nites and visitings..
Oh well we have not describe the details for the weekend.. that I will mentioned once the weekend is over... suspecting a busy weekend ahead!!!
The one and oni
Nizam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heard that u totally bitched abt me...
watch out ah!!!
muahahahahahaha

ps: dude, u dun reply comments ah
not shiok
lol

MOHD HAIRUNIZAM said...

Oh well Wat did i sed.. .... Hmmmm Practically Shirin and I was disappointed that you cant make it to our house for two years already.. Afterall its ur OWN FRESH AND BLOOD SISTER place... And you did not even try to come ... even when u had the opportunity.... SO DISAPPOINTIMNG!

Anonymous said...

alah u guys know wat! how i feel abt raya!
this year i didnt go to a single house sia!!!!!!! wow, record!!!!!
lol
but seriously
hope to have a sleepover soon!!!!
december ah, during my hols!!! LOL