Monday, October 6, 2008

First Hari Raya Weekend!



SATURDAY 4th Oct 2008

We had our doors open to my wifey's family.

My wife cooked Tomato Rice and Shan's mixed spicy chicken gravy. On top of that she also cooked spaghetti. My mum in law brought some Fried chicken wings and we make salad for a balanced diet feast..

Around 3 pm - my mum and Sarah came

Around 5.30 pm - Cik Amnah and Family came

And around 7.00 pm - Cik Noh came with his family...

My wife's spaghetti was a big hit.. It was gone ion double quick time.. Those who missed the boat has to make do with the Tomato Rice...

Around 8.00 pm - We went out from my place to Mak Yam's place at Sengkang. She is Nurul's (my wifey's sister) godmother. They are having an open house and we had Sakura Buffet there. Damn Shiok!

Around 10 pm - We make our way to Cik Noh's place. there we watch a korean movie... 200 pound beauty. Quite a good movie..

12.30 pm - We left there and headed to Bedok to send my mum and sarah home.

1.30 am - We reach Choa Chu Kang finally!!!!

Sunday 5th Oct 2008

Due to the good response to my wife's spaghetti, my wife and I was left with no gravy to eat the left over of the spaghetti noodle. In the end my wife cooked another set of gravy for us to savoured!

Around 1.30 pm - My sister arrive with her fiance and we had spaghetti for lunch again!

Around 2.30 pm - I sent off my sister to her future mother in law's place at Jurong East before proceed to my mum's place at Bukit batok

Around 8.00 pm - We left to Woodland to Cik Misah's place.

Around 9.30 - We went to my uncle Raub place.

We reach back at Bukit batok around 10.45 pm. and I reach home back to CCK around 11.10 pm. Just on time to watch my beloved Liverpool makes a miracle comback from 2 goals down to win the match against Man City 2-3 yahoo...

By the time the match end, I turn in at 1 am..... And I am working the next day!.. What a day!

No comments: