Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Second day Hari Raya 2009

Guys. Sorry for no photos for this addition as I was too bz taking care of my son and was to preoccupied with other stuff!

We basically start out this way for the second day of Hari Raya 2009.

1. My son was so tired for the previous day exertion that he woke up ard 11.30 am.
2. We arrive at Bedok to fetch my two sister in law and mum in law at around 12.30 pm.
3. We arrive at my wife's grandma's place by 12.50 pm at Tampines.
4. We would then proceed to my wife's aunt's place at Tampines too by 2 pm.
5. We had a quick meal there and would reach at my wife's uncle's place at Punggol by 2.30 pm.
6. We watched a movie there and proceed over to my wife's aunt's place at Punggol too by 4.30 pm.
7. We left there around 6.30 and then proceed over to her aunt's place at Bedok Reservoir.
8. I Send my wife's family back to Bedok by 7.30 pm and then proceed over to bukit batok, my parent's place
9. By then my aunt and uncle is already there and we had a short chat before we go over to my elder uncle place also at buki batok.
10. We proceed over to my other elder uncle place at bukit batok too!
11. Before we end the day at my aunt's place at bukit batok as well.

A total of 8 house visitation we manage to do onthe second day. By then everyone is tired! I have to more days of holiday and will make the best of these off days to recuperate from these exertions!

No comments: