Tuesday, September 22, 2009

First day Hari Raya 2009






























































20 Sept 2009. The first day of Hari Raya.
1. Was up by 7 am to go to mosque for Hari Raya Prayer.
2. Make way to my in law's place by 10 am.
3. Went to Bukit Batok to my parent's place by 2 pm. My aunt and cousin was there at my parent's place and we did the Hari raya stuff - asking for forgiveness and to start anew.
4. Went to my aunt's place at Bukit Batok around 3.30 pm.
5. Proceed to my eldest uncle's place also at Bukit Batok by 4.45 pm( By then we have 4 cars convoy with at least 25 people moving together for visitation)
6. We proceed to my grandma's place at Choa Chu Kang by 6 pm
7. We then proceed to MY PLACE at CCK too by 7 pm. There, I ordered four Canadian pizza for my guest to consume! I ordered Peperoni, Singapura Special, MEat Lover and Hawaiin Pizza to the delight of my guests! Every where eat rendang and Ketupat.. My place its time for a change!
8. We left my house by 8 and reached my uncle's place at CCK who had just being discharge from hospital after a throat surgery and left there by 8.30 pm.
9. We then proceed to my cousin's place at CCK too by 8.45 pm.
10. By 9.30 we went over to my mum's cousin's place at CCK too.
11. We left there by 10.15 pm and would then proceed over to my Cousin's mother in law's place by 10.30 pm.
12. By 11.30 pm we left there and proceed to my cousin's place at Bukit Panjang!
13. Finally we come back to bukit batok to my parent's place for one last visitation!
What a day! A Total of 14 places went on the first day of Hari Raya! It was that hectic!




No comments: