Saturday, July 4, 2009

27th Jun 2009 - Third day at Langkawi Island










































































The third day started very early. My wife and I wanted to see sunrise by the beach. But when we get there, we realise that the sun rises on the opposite side of the beach. But the view was quite remarkable! The moment we stepped out of the resort, we went over to Laman Padi Langkawi. Here we manage to know how rice was being cultivated. Interesting since I have been eating rice almost the whole part of my life but I do not even know how it was grown! After a that we went ahead to our main plan! Shopping! We arrive at Langkawi Fair Shopping Centre. The mall was taunted as the biggest shopping mall in Langkawi but when we get there.. It is only a third of the size of West Mall. I guess Singapore do have one of the largest Shopping area in the world! We went to the town Kuah and had a shopping spree. Later that night.. we went over to Syamieza Seafood Thai Cuisine for dinner! This is gonna be our last nite here.. So fast and our holiday gonna be coming to and end soon!

No comments: