Friday, November 21, 2008

BED BUG ATTACKS





So pityful.. Darn my fellow workers whos hostel was full of bed bugs needed my car to transport them to theri work places.. together comes the bed bugs residing in my cars and in turn this bed bugs has infested my mum's place and as well as my CCK place!

So far me and wifey has not been biten by them yet. But these bugs are bullying my baby Hariz!

He had so far. 11 such bites on his hands and back! Watch out you BUGS!! I am gonna exterminate every single one of you!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then did u apply cream all??????????????????????????????????
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
sucks man!!!!!!!!!!!

MOHD HAIRUNIZAM said...

Now my mum has been attacked! The war is still going on! So far zero has been caught yet!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!
i tell u, this is serious shite!!!!
bed bugs are the worst!! better do smthg fast!

Anonymous said...

U have to gt rid of these bastards fast.. they'll disrupt our lives!